We are using Sunshine Group as supply chain partner for complicated PCBs. Here is the downloadable copy of their excellent presentation on metal clad - MCPCBs. You can contact us to source MCPCBs of any kind. The presentation gives a very good inside about the MCPCB technology and applications.
Overview of Thermal PCB’s
• MCPCB’s = Metal Core PCB’s, and include metal backed PCB’s
• Metal cores or backers are used as heatsinks, for cooling hot components and thermal management of PCB’s
• Applications include LED’s, automotive ECU’s, cellular base‐ station power amplifiers (RAN PA boards), and high speed computing motherboards
• Metal cores may be embedded or attached to one side
• PCB’s may have 1 or more conductive layers, and may be built with FR4, Teflon/Ceramic, Flex, or special heat conductive dielectrics
• Common heatsink metals are copper, aluminum, and brass.
To download the complete presentation, Please click below;